Our experienced business attorneys have seen it all.
We help you avoid the pitfalls that ensnare too many promising enterprises. Your entrepreneurial spirit will take you far, but you need seasoned and zealous attorneys to ensure the future success of your endeavor. We provide counsel and support for organizations of all sizes, handling a wide range of legal issues, including corporate formation, business litigation, purchase and sale, and dissolution. We are your advocate and advisor every step of the way.
- We understand that every business is unique, so we take a customized approach in handling your case, always with your desired business outcome in mind.
- Nexterra Law’s team of experts will fight for you to ensure your interests are protected, and that you can operate your business or organization with confidence.
The path to success is long and winding, but our skilled business attorneys will pave a smooth way forward. We want nothing more than to drive your success and prop up your bottom line.
In business, you can never be 100% sure of what lies ahead. With the right business lawyer by your side, however, you can sleep soundly at night knowing you are prepared for anything.
What We Do:
- Consultation, coaching, and advisory services
- Entity formation
- Entity organizational documents and agreements
- Vendor Agreements
- Insurance Review and consultation
- Employment-related advice
- Independent contractor retention and advice
- Lease review, drafting, and negotiation
- Business buy/sell negotiation and contracting
- Equipment Purchase agreements
- Lender negotiations and business loans
- Asset purchase agreements
- Listing agreements
- Construction contracts
What Clients say
Talented and responsive are just two reasons why I refer all my friends in Florida to Eric. He is the best.- Brent Saunders, Former CEO Allergan
Eric is a great guy. He made the process easy and worry free. I refer Eric to everyone I know looking for great counsel in Florida.- Matthew Peltz, Trian Partners