We make our extensive experience work for you from day one.
At Nexterra, our hard-working attorneys bring decades of experience to support you throughout your real estate transactions. From the time you are considering your real estate transaction, whether a purchase, sale, lease, loan or other type transaction, you can expect our attorneys to be right at your side. From contract review, to negotiations, to closing, we are highly experienced at every step along the way and can provide full service from beginning to end.
Our firm has handled some of the largest residential transactions in Florida and represents some of the most well known, well respected business and sports professionals in the world.
Our managing attorney, Eric A. Jacobs:
- Has been involved in real estate as a realtor, a broker, an investor, a lender, and an attorney in one form or another for his entire professional life. Real estate is not just an area of expertise, it’s a passion;
- Has a Master’s Degree in Business and is particularly experienced in understanding real estate investment economics and speaking the language of an Owner or Buyer;
- Has received the highest rating available from his peers (AV Rated) and is Board Certified in Real Estate.
Real estate leases, purchases and sales all involve a lot of moving parts and can be stressful. The lawyers of Nexterra Law are always available to minimize any stress and provide a predictable, high-touch, first-class experience for our clients.
What We Do:
- Real Estate (residential and commercial)
- Lease review / drafting / negotiation
- Entity formation
- Asset purchase agreements
- Listing Agreements and sale considerations
- Homestead filing
- Realtor negotiations
- Lender negotiations
- Private Lender Representation
- Landlord Representation
- Condominium Representation
What Clients say
Talented and responsive are just two reasons why I refer all my friends in Florida to Eric. He is the best.- Brent Saunders, Former CEO Allergan
Eric is a great guy. He made the process easy and worry free. I refer Eric to everyone I know looking for great counsel in Florida.- Matthew Peltz, Trian Partners